Monday, September 25, 2006

Update on the code [written inGame by FEZ Rutherford]

Object-Name: blogHelper
Region: Ambleside (262912, 257536)
Local-Position: (175, 154, 104)

While sitting in a Balloon and enjoying a ride over Ambleside (it's nice although I happen to get blinded every now and then) I have some spare time to keep you updated on how the development process of the tool is getting along.

New:
- As I reported earlier today I implemented Hay Fever behaviour into 2nDisability. It is implemented in a extra box which enables me to give out only this part of the code to the developers and fans of the EcoSystem.
- I also added one more behaviour which I call Stuttering. It repeats (every now and then) some of the last word you have said.

Fixes:
- Sending eMails now works very easily

ToDo:
-[BlogHelper] Add username to objectname
-[BlogHelper] Add "subject:" finder
-[BlogHelper] Make it more efficient on the memory by moving the notecard line by line
-[*] Comment and clean up code

That's it for today,
have a nice evening

No comments: