Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pitifulness or understanding

While talking about 2nDisability with a real-life friend today we came up with a quite interesting question. We asked ourselves which might be the feelings other SL residents will have concerning my disability.
Our first thought was, that it could be (as in real-life) pitifulness. But we doubt that as still the tool is worn voluntarily and as such I think that no real pitifulness might or will come up.
This led as to the thought that some people might not understand the purpose of the experiment and such might get angry because of my behavior (such as the DJ in this post).
Following this thoughts I hope that most people will show understanding for my disability.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your thoughts and attitude, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Joe