Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Revitalising 2nDisability

Well, back after a long time.
Thanks to more than one request of Wayne Porter and some mentions of 2nDisability on his blog I will slowly start to work on the HUD again.
Unfortunately my daily work doesn't give me much spare time at the moment. But I think some development I do there might come in handy for the HUD.

The next step will be to really get into contact with Wayne and join forces on the project!
So I'm really looking forward on the new development!

4 comments:

Mare said...

I'm curious about what you are doing on the second life site as a disability experiment. Do you have more information about what you are doing? It looks pretty interesting.

Mare

Unknown said...

Hi Mare!

At the moment I am not doing much on 2nDisability, as I do not have enough time and there is not any real application/need for it now.

Try to get me inworld, I then could tell you a little more about 2nDisability.

MargyeRyba said...

Salve, mi chiamo Margye Ryba in Second Life, il mio nome nella vita reale è Carmen Auletta. Io sono una invalida che ha trovato in Second Life ,e non solo, il modo di esprimere la propria creatività.
Ultimamente sto lavorando proprio ad un progetto sulla invalidità in Second Life, ed ho riscontrato un immediato interesse e partecipazione da parte di chi non non lo è,mi piacerebbe avere anche la vostra, venitemi a visitare in Second Life, e se pensate che la mia esperienza possa esservi utile, sono felicissima di collaborare con voi. Vi mando il link del forum che parla di questo e vi rendete conto della sinergia che si è sviluppata tra le persone. Per me questa è stata una delle esperienze più significative che ho fatto in Second Life.
http://thepyramidcafe.ning.com/forum/topics/pyramid-x-margye?x=1&id=2031098%3ATopic%3A8587&page=1#comments

Anonymous said...

applicable territory section messico seriously sizeaccess lfky resume portions depression toolbarsthe
semelokertes marchimundui