Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Started working on CVI...


before


after
As I reported some time ago Rowella James gave me the idea for a new disability which could be included in 2nDisability. This visual impairment should be based on experiences a friend of hers told her about. She provided me with some images that show how this friend sees the world (see comments on the linked post).
Now I did a first prove of concept to see if one could replicate this impairment in Second Life. On the right hand you see screenshots with and without an attack. So it works...

I just have to finish the effect and then we will have a new version of 2nDisability ready. Yay!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I just launched a new site in SL AskPatty I support the UnitedSpinal.org Foundation and my son is a para and just started using Second Life to get the Second Life experience.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/5/prweb523095.htm

great work you are doing here I am going to blog about you on www.askpatty.com today!



Jody DeVere
President
AskPatty.com